Fake "Historian" @DavidBartonWB & Christianist Nutball @revjamesrobison Raise the "Secular Theocracy" Canard
Two imbeciles who are clearly dropped on their heads too much as children are David Barton, Glenn Beck's go-to bullshit historian, and Christianist whack-job James Robinson. Secular theocracy? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Clearly these are two idiots who don't know what the words secular and theocracy mean. Here's a little English lesson for these douche-nozzels:
1. of or pertaining to worldly things or to things that are not regarded as religious, spiritual, or sacred; temporal: secular interests.
2. not pertaining to or connected with religion
1. a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.
2. a system of government by priests claiming a divine commission.
3. a commonwealth or state under such a form or system of government.
Now I know that the English language is all hard n stuff, but seriously? Next they'll be telling us that that we're going to have a hot cold day tomorrow.
Lying Christianist Gasbag, @BryanJFischer: 'Liberals in America are Killing America's Women Before they are Ever Born'
If ever there was a walking, breathing rationale for abortion, Bryan Fischer is it.
Intellectual midgets & Christianist morons Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron decided that it would be fun to take a ride down the old slippery slope in an effort to "disprove" evolution. What did they find at the bottom of that slope, well a straw-man of course. Some people are just too stupid for words.